Supports macronutrient metabolism and healthy skin
• Helps to maintain eyesight, skin, membranes and immune function
• Aids in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums
• Helps to prevent vitamin A, vitamin C and zinc deficiency
• Provides 9999 IU of vitamin A per daily dose
• Includes 498 mg of vitamin C and 24 mg of zinc per daily dose
TAD+ is a multivitamin combination that helps the body metabolize macronutrients and maintain skin health. B vitamins help mediate hundreds of enzymatic reactions, including the formation of substrates for energy production in the Krebs cycle.1 Zinc is highly present in the epidermis, and is needed for the proliferation of epidermal cells.2 Production of the retinol-binding protein, which transports vitamin A in cells, also depends on zinc.3 Vitamin A has three primary roles in the body: 1) help maintain the skin’s barrier function by increasing epidermal thickness and the number of glycosaminoglycans – polysaccharides that help hydrate the skin; 2) aid in the production of rhodopsin for sensing light, especially in low light environments; 3) stimulate the development of immune cells.4-6 Vitamin C contributes to the maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums through its role in the synthesis of collagen, the primary structural protein found in connective tissue.1 Vitamin C is also involved in wound healing, and helps to maintain good health by preventing free radical damage to DNA.1 120 tablets.
EACH TABLET CONTAINS: